A Little More Mobile Friendly

29 Oct 2018

Two months later and I finally have adjusted the site to be a little bit more mobile friendly. The initial CSS that I copied in the tutorial resulted in teeny tiny text on my iPhone. Last month, I tried to do media queries for mobile, but they kept failing.

This time around, I switched to a mobile-first set of font sizes as the default then shifted the original template to a media query for 1025px and up. For my purposes, which are few, I think this should be fine.

As for the slowness of updating this site…well, I have a job, three young kids, and other hobbies to be mediocre at.