Some Progress

03 Aug 2018

So, I finally figured out how to run Jekyll in the command line of my Mac to set up a local server. This let’s me tweak and preview my webpage before uploading it to Github.

Now, I don’t have this ridiculous revision history of every little failed change that I tried to make. I have also figured out how to make index pages using markdown instead of making a bunch of HTML index pages in the way the first tutorial instructed.

I still need to figure out the changes I want to make to the layouts and CSS. I am most concerned right now with making a slightly nicer nav bar and getting text on mobile figured out.